Work Description X Close
Assistant Professor , International Relation in School of Management in Vivekananda Global University & Soft Skill Faculty in Vivekananda Institute of Technology (East)
I am currently working as an Assistant professor in the Department of Social Sciences & Humanitiesin Vivekananda Global University and Vivekananda Institute of Technology (East). I am involved in teaching the Graduation and Post Graduation students in School of Management as well as Soft skill faculty for VGU & VIT Campus for B.tech and Diploma (All Stream).
International Relation & Soft Skill is an applied study program. To meet the requirements of today’s job market, it is necessary to hone your professional skills. I am professionally trained in improving the time management and project management skills during the student course studies. I also develop leadership skills in International Students through our interactive assignment structures. Student can refine their negotiation skill and presentation skills with in simulation games during our in-house classes. All of these skills are necessary for your personal and career development, including future interaction with stakeholders and professional policy design.
Assistant Professor, Master of Social Work, School Of Social Science Department , Jaipur National University , Jaipur, Rajasthan. July 2016 till August 2018.
I was working as an Assistant Professor in Jaipur National University, Jaipur. I am experienced, mature and caring Post Graduate Social Worker In Human Resource (Specialization) with a firm commitment to social care and interdisciplinary approach.
I have Knowledge of various disciplines like sociology, psychology, management, philosophy, mass communication, economic and law which is related to my specialization. My experiences are rooted in a rock –solid background of working with young and vulnerable people from all backgrounds and differencing life circumstances. I have dealt with social work in both the public and private sector, and an adapted in any situation which comes before me.
I am comfortable in both solidarity and group situations, and have excellent communication skills which are useful in times of contact with extreme organisations.
HR Generalist, JNU Hospital & Medical College, Jaipur, Rajasthan, August 2016 to August 2018.
Transitioned HR Generalist from traditional labour relations function into comprehensive HR organization focused on best-in-class HR policies, HRIS technology, staff and management training, and support of strategic business goals.
• Provided HR Generalist leadership during a period of rapid growth with better than 18% increase in annual revenues and 10% gain in profitability. Currently supporting initial efforts to establish secondary manufacturing facility to meet customer needs.
• Introduced metrics-based performance management system with a heavy emphasis on operating results. Spearheaded value-add employee recognition and awards programs.
• Re-invented and implemented new recruitment, staffing, and workforce development programs to meet advancements in product operations, technology, and management.
• Initiated successful workforce planning, job realignment, employee involvement, and team-building projects.
SOCIAL WORK EXPERIENCE
Social Work Intern, Umang Disability School, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
Full-time field placement, July 2014 - December 2014
Umang Reaches out to the person with Cerebral Palsy, Mental Challenges, Autism, and Multiple Disabilities.
It aims to provide services to
• Centre for Special Education it included Academic Group, Functional Education Groups, Special Groups, Day Care Groups .
• Sports, Leisure and Recreation, for all round development of children, it is imperative of any education system to integrate holistic teaching patterns with academic knowledge.
• Physiotherapy which provided Physical assessment, planning the intervention Programme and its implementation through individual and group sessions.
• Speech Therapy which include Speech and language assessment, Language development and Vocabulary building, Speech correction and therapy, Pre- speech activities, correcting feeding patterns, drinking, swallowing Of children with cerebral palsy & to provide alternate & augmentative communication Aids (AAC) to Non-verbal students .
• Inclusion in community and inclusive education.
• Home Management Counselling so that persons with disability can better adjust in their environments with co-operation and participation of their parents, siblings, friend’s family members and caregivers.
• Advocacy and Awareness it believes in connecting with the community at large to sensitise them towards persons with disabilities and to seek participation from the community to make a considerable difference in the lives of persons with disabilities.
• State Resource Centre it engage in building capacities of various mainstream educational establishments, Public and private organisations, Parents and professional through the development and implementation of various interventions.
• Vocational Training and Employment it provides regular training to full-time trainees and pre-vocational groups, above the age of 18 years, in a number of trades such as stitching and Embroidery, Catering and Food Preservation, Block Printing, Handmade Paper Products, Jewellery, Handicrafts.
Social Work Intern, I –India, Laadli Foundation, Jaipur Rajasthan.
Full-time field placement, January 2015 -May 2015
I-India provides Homes, School and Vocational centres for children living on the street of Jaipur.
• They strive to help as many children as possible and focus on those in most urgent need.
• They assist children with their immediate challenges, such as homelessness, malnutrition and illness, while also developing their immediate challenges, such as homelessness, malnutrition and illness, while also developing their attitudes as skills so they can make a better future for themselves.
• They reach over 3000 children daily through our street schools; residential homes and vocational centres .They want to do more.
Social Work Intern, SOS Childern Village, Jaipur, Rajasthan .
Full-time field placement May 2015 -July 2015
A central part of the work that SOS Children's Villages carries out in Jaipur focuses on supporting children and families in the community.
• SOS Social Centres run a family strengthening programme which offers a comprehensive package of services to enable families to stay together and take good care of their children.
• Their aim is to raise awareness of hygiene and child rights and give guidance on parenting skills.
• They even provide shelter in the situation where children can no longer stay with their families; they can find a loving home with one of the 14 SOS families, where they grow up with their sisters and brothers. When needed, the SOS Kindergarten can also provide day care for young children. Older children go to the local schools. The children from SOS families take part in many activities organised locally and those from nearby families also participate in festivals that we celebrate.
• They even help the children in their carrier when the young adults are ready to leave their SOS families they can join our SOS Youth Programme. With the support of qualified professionals they are guided through this new stage of their lives, as they start vocational training courses, attend higher education or look for work. The young people are encouraged to develop perspectives for their future, learn to shoulder responsibility and increasingly make their own decisions. The young people in their care have, for example, studied nursing, computing, management and accounting.
Social Work Intern, JNU Hospital & Medical College , Jaipur Rajasthan .
Full-time field placement August 2015 - November 2015
Placed as a Hr and Labour Welfare Intern
The goal is to make JNUIMSRC rise from eminence to excellence in the field of healthcare. JNUIMSRC aspires to set a benchmark in the field of medical education.
• Provided individual assessment, treatment planning, and psychotherapy services to sociocultural
• Diverse adult population diagnosed with depression, PTSD, and other affective disorders Provided crisis intervention and emergency services; co-led bereavement group
• Participated in family therapy seminar, grand rounds, and hospital-wide in-service training
• Served as department representative to Hospital Diversity Committee.
• To manage Hr duty and work under the labour welfare department where i have to look after the recuritment of the doctors , faculty , nursing staff and hospital staff .
Award X Close
Going to be awarded Humanitarian Excellence Award (HEA) on 19 August 2019 which is going to be presented by I CAN FOUNDATION. • Going to be awarded India Youth Award -2019 on 16 July 2019 by RPS Charitable welfare trust, Patna, Bihar. • Certificate of A
About Sadhavi X Close
My dedication towards my social work . I dont waste a single opportunity for helping community , As a Youth ambassador i am engaging youth to do something in their own way for their nation . I create a great influence on young people and i never say no in other words i never give up easily for learning new things . And i have good observation power .