PICTURE CAPTION: iWGA Winner - Education
New Delhi, India: Rajita Kulkarni has been awarded as a winner in Education category from India. Rajita is a humanitarian, an educationist, an author, a global leader and a leadership coach.In March 2018, Rajita Kulkarni was selected as one of the top 100 inspirational women of India by the National Bar Association of India and published in the book “The Phenomenal She”.
In April 2019, Rajita was conferred the “Exceptional Women of Excellence” Award at the Global Women’s Economic Forum. She helps organisations globally achieve excellence in governance, finance and administration. She is committed to create global advocacy to inspire individuals and corporations to embrace an ethical way of life. She has been instrumental in leading a number of action-oriented initiatives towards this goal.
Her keen understanding of the education landscape of the world, her ability to connect with academicians, students and regulators and her unique skill of bringing together diverse groups of stakeholders towards a common goal is driving the Sri Sri University team to build it as a global centre of excellence.
Her expertise lies in leading large, multicultural, multi country, diverse teams to unleash their full potential and fulfill their vision. She is a certified leadership coach and has trained CEO’s, current and ex Heads of Governments, Parliamentarians among others to sharpen their leadership skills towards creating sustained public value.
Before committing her life to society five years ago, Rajita was a banker for 18 years with Citi. She held many international leadership positions in her career, last of which was Asia Pacific Head for Customer Advocacy and Training for the Retail Assets Business where her portfolio responsibility was annual revenues of 750 million US dollars, 16,000 employees and over 800 branches across 12 countries.
She is currently holding the following prestigious positions;
- President, World Forum for Ethics in Business (www.wfeb.org),
- President, Sri Sri University (www.srisriuniversity.edu.in),
- Trustee Sri Sri Ravi Shankar Vidya Mandir Trust (www.ssrvm.org),
- Global Board Member (www.tlexinstitute.com),
- Board Member, AOL Health and Education Trust (www.aolhet.org),
- Board Member, The United Way India ( www.unitedwayindia.org)
- Governor of Finance Ved Vignan Maha Vidya Peeth (www.vvmvp.org),
- FICCI India National Higher Education Council ( www.ficci.in) ,
- CII Co-Convener Odisha Education Committee ( www.cii.in) ,
- Citibank, N.A. ( 1992-2010)
- Member FICCI FLO
- Member CII Womens Network
Posted BY: Admin On 26/09/2020 Under Category of: Education